Have wheezing problem in early morning, when lifting weight and using stairs. Taking Salbair rotocaps and Duonase. Continue?

I have wheezing issue for the past five year. Not on a daily basis, but often. I get it during the early morning time or if lift some weights or while using staircase. I am taking Salbair rotocaps and Duonase nasal spray (atleast thrice a week, not on a daily basis).

Should I continue to use the same medication or should I change the medicine?

Thank you for your help.

Posted Tue, 20 Aug 2013 in Asthma and Allergy
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 7 hours later

The medication you are taking are simple and effective. Do continue the same. The more you change more the condition becomes dormant and medicines get ineffective.

Change is recommended only when the present medications are not serving the purpose.

Hope, I answered your query.