Have weight gain, sore joints. Found elevated electrolytes in blood. What does this mean?

wanting to know what elevated electrolytes in your blood mean
as well as elevated potassium levels, elevated cholestrol, elevated liver counts, have been very tired, no energy, sleep a lot , during the day etc, age 48 years female, had blood tests recently, that is the result, havent consulted doctor as yet just want another opinion generally based on symptoms, what would you look for? also a big weight gain, problem losing it, sore joints, particularly in my ankles and feet and neck, i have a gluten intolerance and had my gall bladder removed several years ago.
Posted Sun, 12 May 2013 in X-ray, Lab tests and Scans
Answered by Dr. Ganesh Sanap 2 hours later
Hi, welcome and thanks for writing in.
Increased electrolyte means increase in macro molecules of body like potassium, sodium, calcium etc. In your case potassium is elevated.
From your symptoms and laboratory reports it looks that it is related to liver. It is mainly related to overweight which is associated with elevated cholesterol. Also overweight causes strain in joints which may lead to soreness in it.
You need to consult board certified physician for clinical examination. It 8s necessary t9 rule out jaundice or any sign of cushings syndrome. Also other causes of overweight like hypothyroidism needs to be ruled out.

Hope I have answered your query. If you have further concern, please let me know.