Have vomiting sensation in morning, decreases ans ends at afternoon. Feeding infant. Anything serious?

Question
daily early in the morning my wife feels to vomit but the sensation go on decreasing and ends at after noon hour. we have 1 yr child and she is continuously feeding her
she is suffering from this problem from past 3 years
Posted Thu, 23 May 2013 in Digestion and Bowels

Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 13 minutes later
Hi XXXXXXX
The breast feeding does not effectively prevent against pregnancy, it may be a manifestation of pregnancy.
So test for it, Home urine pregnancy kit can be used to detect pregnancy.
Second important cause is dyspepsia, an excess of acid secretions in the stomach.
Spicey and oily fried food increase such symptoms so they must be stopped.
Get her evaluated by a local physician if pregnancy is not a cause for her nausea.
I hope the advise will be helpful for you.

Follow-up: Have vomiting sensation in morning, decreases ans ends at afternoon. Feeding infant. Anything serious? 56 minutes later
she checked her pregnency. but the report is negative. tell me how to treat dyspepsia

Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 1 hour later
Hi XXXXXXX
Welcome back to Healthcare Magic.
The treatment of dyspepsia starts with the identification of it's causes if any like irregular life style related to sleep, meals, stress etc.

Avoid taking wrong type of foods as indicated in first reply.
There are many drugs effective for the acidity, your clinician would gauze the depth of problem at time of physical examination and prescribe you treatment.