Have unbearable shoulder pain, MRI done. Do I need shoulder surgery?

I need shoulder surgery on my left shoulder. This happened on XXXXXXX 9th here in Grande Prairie. It is getting to be almost unbearable with the pain. I am looking for anywhere that I can get in to have this done ASAP.
I have had the MRI done already.
Posted Sat, 7 Sep 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Vidya KR 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Call for appointment. Restrict movement. Analgesic

Detailed Answer:
Hi Thanks for using XXXXXXX

For the surgery you are required to ask/call medical institutions in your region for the appointments. Since the appointment and the dates are fixed based on the availability of the doctor, other appointments and other priorities. You can try all good institutions. To find a doctor in different areas, I usually use the website WWW.WWWW.WW You can also try that.

In the interim you can take NSAID analgesic like ibuprofen 400 mg and if not relieved you may take Tramadol for pain. Restrict any movements at your shoulder joint to prevent further damage and inflammation.

Hope this clarified your query. Consult your doctor for further management.

Wish you good health and faster recovery.