Have tremor in hands. Upper and lower EMG normal. Do I have amyotrophic lateral sclerosis?

ive been having fasciculations all over my body (including face, forehead, perineum arms, legs, inner ear etc.) and ive been experiencing a shaking motion in my muscles (mostly the proximal muscle groups). for example, when i lower my arm from a raised position my shoulder muscle shakes and my arm lowers in a jerking fashion, not smoothly like ones arm would normally do. this happens to my back as well when i bend over to pick something. this seems to come and go. i also have sustained clonus in my left ankle that comes and goes (its gone more often than it appears, id say i get it about one day a week) i also have finger tremors in both hand (they tremor side to side after i make a motion with them). i see very distinct phosphenes throughout the course of the day, but they are most noticeable when i close my eyes to go to sleep. my reflexes are all normal, normal babinski reflex, normal hoffman's reflex. i had an upper and lower emg, which both came back normal. im really worried about ALS, even though i think this is unlikely as im only 25 and it does not run in my family. (i also has a brain MRI (no contrast) that came back normal. does this combination of symptoms sound like anything? (these symptoms have been happening for 5 months now).

as a side note, when i am standing still i will sometime feel like im physically moving backwards (something to do with my eyes maybe?) i also have left-to-right shaking of my right eye that is involuntary and comes and goes, but when i have it its accompanied by a severe feeling of vertigo, like im going to fall over, or like my whole body is rocking.
Posted Sat, 13 Apr 2013 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by Dr. Gopal Krishna Dash 1 hour later

Thanks for the query,

I understand your concern

Let me tell you that you do not have ALS

Patients with ALS generally have limb weakness, wasting along with fasciculations

If you are too worried, please take a second opinion from a neuromuscular expert

Best wishes