Have swelling in foot, numbness and tingling in arm and lightheaded. Suggest?

ENT Specialist
Question
I have swelling in my right foot, numbness and tingling in my right arm and am lightheaded.
Posted Mon, 7 Oct 2013 in Bones, Muscles and Joints

Answered by Dr. Puneet Maheshwari 3 minutes later
Hi, please talk to me or mail me regarding this. we can't discuss it here in brief.
This may be a serious issue.
0091 0000

YYYY@YYYY

thanks n regards.

Follow-up: Have swelling in foot, numbness and tingling in arm and lightheaded. Suggest? 5 minutes later
How do i email you?

Answered by Dr. Puneet Maheshwari 2 days later
Brief Answer:
Doctor unavailable now

Detailed Answer:

Sorry for the inconvenience, the doctor rejected this query and it is been taken up by another doctor and you will receive the answer you are looking from an expert soon.

SUPPORT TEAM.