Have surgery for tummy tuck. Quit smoking. Will I be fine for surgery?
User rating for this question
i have surgery on may 9th i quit smoking marijuana yesterday,will i be ok for my surgery
Posted Sun, 2 Jun 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 1 hour later
Thanks for your query.Based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have been posted for some surgery on 9th May.
It would be much helpful to me if you post nature of surgery you are posted for.
As such stopping smoking Marijuana will definitely help you in going through smooth surgery , post operative period and speedy smooth recovery,
Hope I have answered your query.
Please feel free to ask if you have any more questions I shall be happy to help you.
Thanks with Regards.
Follow-up: Have surgery for tummy tuck. Quit smoking. Will I be fine for surgery? 5 days later
its a tummy tuck
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 6 hours later
People also viewed
- Smoking marijuana after tummy tuck surgery
- Risk of an abortion
- Ringing in ear after ear infection
- Jpouch surgery and tummy tuck
- Usages of tri luma
- Hysterectomy surgery tummy tuck
- No surgery tummy tuck
- Tummy tuck surgery results
- Robitussin dm warnings and recalls
- Usages of hipsogem
- Usages of option 72
- Right hip tingling symptoms
- Usages of oriel
- Risks for down syndrome in pregnancy
- Usages of rigevidon