Have surgery for tummy tuck. Quit smoking. Will I be fine for surgery?
User rating for this question
i have surgery on may 9th i quit smoking marijuana yesterday,will i be ok for my surgery
Posted Sun, 2 Jun 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 1 hour later
Thanks for your query.Based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have been posted for some surgery on 9th May.
It would be much helpful to me if you post nature of surgery you are posted for.
As such stopping smoking Marijuana will definitely help you in going through smooth surgery , post operative period and speedy smooth recovery,
Hope I have answered your query.
Please feel free to ask if you have any more questions I shall be happy to help you.
Thanks with Regards.
Follow-up: Have surgery for tummy tuck. Quit smoking. Will I be fine for surgery? 5 days later
its a tummy tuck
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 6 hours later
People also viewed
- Have recurring indigestion and noticed lump at anus any solution
- Smoking marijuana after tummy tuck surgery
- Have swollen lymph node in groin area concerned
- Why does my back of head hurts when i laugh
- Noticed mucus around anus while wiping should i be concerned
- How does a pulled muscle feel
- Feeling hungry and lethargic
- Heavy feeling in vulva
- Hysterectomy surgery tummy tuck
- Lump on shin that feels hot
- Accidentally swallowed a seroflow rotacap what are the risks
- No surgery tummy tuck
- Tummy tuck surgery results
- Neck skin feels hot and tight
- If i quit smoking marijuana a week before a tummy tuck will i be ok