Have sore on tongue. On a fungal medication. Had unprotected sex. Should I be worried about HIV?

Hi I am from the United States on a study abroad program in Africa. I will be here til December and need to find out exactly what I have. I have had a sore on my side of tongue for 21 days now. After doing research and looking at pictures it loks exactly like Foliate Papillitis. I am currently on a fungal medication but I didn't know what I need to be on. Also, 41 days ago, I had unprotected sex, and oral for 3 minutes. I took a test at 31 days and it was negative. Should I stop worrying about possible HIV cause I don't think I have it. I have had no fevers in the past month but this sore that started on Oct 4th. These are the medications that I have been on with the dates.
Oct 3rd Sore began on tongue
Oct 11th. Started taking Flagyl until Oct 13th. Sore throat began on 13th.
Oct 15th. Started taking Amoxicillin until Oct.18th.
Oct 18th. Started taking Azithromycin will finish on Oct 20th.
Oct 23rd. Started on oral Fungal medication and will finish on Oct 30th.
Posted Wed, 14 Nov 2012 in HIV and AIDS
Answered by Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar 3 hours later
I read through the details with concentration.

I understand you are currently under a great deal of stress both physical and mental. It can be because of a big question of HIV and a series of antibiotic course. Such a high antibiotic course is an intense physical stress to your metabolic functions at the cellular level. At the same time I am glad that you came out of the anxiety thinking about HIV. You should stop all the antibiotics them which you started post Oct 3rd as they may not be recommended by the doctor.

So I would deal with the sore on the tongue with stress. Antifungals cause the highest stress to the body. I am not quite sure who and why were you prescribed with antifungals. You should take ample nutritional supplements like Multivitamin including Riboflavin up to 500mg a day. If the sore bothers you during meal you can apply a local anesthetic like Xylocaine to it 20 minutes before your meal. Baking soda paste is best homemade remedy.

Hope all would be well soon.