Have small testicle. What is the suggested medication to increase the size of penis?

HI i have a query regarding my penis size i am feeling very awkward to discuss though i have doubt about my penis size. I am 25 years old and my penis size is 2.2 inch in flaccid state and 5.1 inc in erect state i would like to know that is it a good size because i have read somewhere that 6 inch is normal size.My penis size is smaller than that standard so what will i do now please give some advice because i m planning for marriage hence this question. I have also a small testicle and i have read somewhere that a smaal testicle cant produce enough sperm is it right? I am noticing one thing in the morning when i gotup my penis is in erect state is there any problem about that? please clear my doubt please dont take it otherwise i m very depressed hence this question. i have attached both flaccid state and erect state have look and say
Posted Sat, 30 Nov 2013 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. Michelle Gibson James 1 hour later
Brief Answer: the size would not affect your interaction Detailed Answer: Hi, thank for using healthcare magic There is no reason to feel awkward. Penile erection in the morning is normal and expected. Actually where there is no morning erection, it is possible that the man may have erectile problems.This means it is good that you have this happening. In terms of the size, the average flaccid length is a little greater than the values you quoted. The average flaccid length is 3.5 to 3.9 inches and the average erect length is 5.1 to 5.4 inches. The size of your penis does not mean that your wife will not be satisfied during your interaction.There are a number of men with a smaller penis who are fully able to satisfy their partners. There is a wealth of information from men on the web with similar issues who can provide advice on different techniques. The size of your testicles does not mean that your sperm count would be low or that you and your wife will have any problems having children. Medical studies have shown that the testicular size does not affect this. I hope this helps, feel free to ask any other questions
Follow-up: Have small testicle. What is the suggested medication to increase the size of penis? 2 hours later
hi you haven't comment on my photos which i have already attached plz do comment about its length grith and testicles size
Answered by Dr. Michelle Gibson James 8 hours later
Brief Answer: physical measurement would be needed Detailed Answer: HI the pictures appear to be the same as the measurements that you mentioned however it is very difficult to confirm this because the measurements would have to physically taken. Though it is possible to approximate from a picture, it is impossible to accurately determine length, girth or testicular size unless the measuring tape is physically applied to the areas. If you are unsure about the measurements, you may want to enlist the help or your partner or a friend. Though the flaccid size is slightly below average, the erect size is within the normal range based on your quoted measurements and the approximation from the images. Please feel free to ask any additional questions
Follow-up: Have small testicle. What is the suggested medication to increase the size of penis? 32 hours later
Hi As you said that flaccid state is below average then i will do now any suggestion. i have read some where that a women vagina is 2 to 3 inch sensitive and can accommodate any size of penis whichever insert to it so size doesn't matter is that true? What is the cause i found my penis erect in the morning every day is this is my small testicle which don't produce enough testosterone that why i'm facing this problem? Is women really care and think about men penis size for a good sex? i have watched a lot of porn movies and think how these guys have such huge penis. i very much confused about my penis size please do clear my confusion and give some good advice that how can i able to achieve good sexual intercourse. Thank You
Answered by Dr. Michelle Gibson James 2 hours later
Brief Answer: the morning erection and erect size are normal Detailed Answer: HI The fact that there is penile erection in the morning is a normal occurrence of men and it is suppose to happen.It does not need correcting, it is normal. When a man does not have morning erections, it may mean that he has an erectile problem. though the flaccid penile size is below average, the erect penile size is within normal limits and would not be a problems.Your erect penile size is normal. The penile size is not important for good sexual interaction; foreplay, the general interaction during intimacy is very important. This foreplay, gentleness and touching aspects during intimacy with your partner is what matters most to women. What you are seeing in the movies are not a reflection of the real world and may actually affect how you are able to eventually interact with your wife. Please feel free to ask anything else