Have small dark spot on bridge of nose and goes away when pressed. How to remove it?

Hello I have a very small dark spot on the bridge of my nose that will go away for few seconds if I press on it. What is it and can I have it removed?? It looks like a black head, but is fluid in nature.
Posted Mon, 19 Aug 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Johny Chacko 8 hours later
Welcome to healthcare magic
From your description it seems like cherry angioma. It is a proliferation of blood vessel (venule). It is usually benign and does not cause any problem. It can be removed by electrosurgery or laser or cryo surgery.

You have a feature to upload the images by yourself at the right side of the query page, please utilize that so that I can confirm the diagnosis. You can also send the image as attachment to YYYY@YYYY , with the subject as 'Attn: Dr. Johny Chacko'.
Hope this helped