Have slight pain during sex and noticed yellowish clumpy discharge. Is it an STD?
User rating for this question
I have slight pain during sex. I don't poop everyday. When I feel like I have to poop, I get this weird slimy white/yellowish clumpy discharge. What is going on? What doctor do I need to see ? Is this a STD??
Posted Sun, 1 Dec 2013 in Urinary and Bladder Problems
Answered by Dr. Jose Ignacio Artero Munoz 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Vaginal infection Detailed Answer: Hello. Delighted to be able to help. With your presentation of slight pain during sex and white / yellowish clumpy discharge, vaginal infection is likely diagnosis. The most common vaginal infection is Fungal Infection that is related to sexual activity but can also be secondary to intake of drugs (birth control pill, antibiotics, corticosteroids) or use of tight underwear among other causes. Also, vaginal infection by Trichomonas, related to sexual activity, should be ruled out. You should be seen by your primary care physician. He/she will collect a sample of your vaginal secretion to analyze, confirm the diagnosis and prescribe appropriate treatment. I Hope I have answered your query. If you have any further questions I will be happy to help. If you do not have any clarifications, please don’t forget to evaluate my answer. I wish you good health.
People also viewed
- Std and ankle pain
- Cause of leak overflow
- Unprotected sex bumps on penis clear discharge std
- What causes smelly urine
- Natural treatment for mold allergies
- What causes urge incontinence
- Gel injections for hip pain
- Psychological effects of multiple sclerosis
- Unprotected sex headaches abdominal pain brown discharge std
- Nocturia and its causes
- Bumps on vagina painful smelly discharge std
- Natural herbal for pain relief
- Causes of interstitial infiltrates
- Can unprotected sex during menstruation lead to std
- High levels of hcg hormone