Have severe PMS symptoms including breast pain, bloating, back pain and irritability. Have spotting. Concerned?

I usually have pretty severe PMS symptoms including breast pain, bloating, headaches, back pain, fatigue and irritability, but they usually appear up to two weeks before my period and disappear when my period starts. I last had my period sometime around the 2nd week of May but the PMS symptoms have not disappeared and this past week I have begun spotting, which is something that never happens. Should I be concerned?
Posted Sun, 23 Jun 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Monika Choudhary 1 hour later
Although you are having tubal ligation but still if you are not getting your period it is better to rule out pregnancy with pregnancy kit available at pharmacy.
Persistent PMS symptoms & delayed period can be due to stress & anxiety that can be relieved by doing Yoga, meditation & some aerobic exercises.

So first rule out pregnancy if it comes negative get relaxed & start exercise & Yoga.
I hope your query has been answered. I will be available for your further queries.