Have red bumps on scrotum. How to remove this?

Jul 2016

I have red bumps on my scrotum. About 1mm. Have about 6 or so in one area, one in another area. They are blood red. Have had no pain at anytime with them. Had them about 2 weeks with no changes to them. Nothing different used in area over the 2 weeks and no sexual contact over the time I've had them. When scratched they all but disappear and then come back right after.
Posted Fri, 1 Mar 2013 in Testicle Problems
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 1 hour later

Based on the facts that you havme posted it appears that you have Capillary Haemangiomas over scrotumu. The possibility can be confirmed with a clinical examination by a qualified urologist or dermatologist. Visit the doctor's office whenever feasible.

Since you do not any symptoms like pain / fever you need not worry at all - as these are self limiting and do not need any treatment. Avoid scratching these spots.

Hope I have answered your query. Please feel free to ask if you have any more questions I shall be happy to help you.

Follow-up: Have red bumps on scrotum. How to remove this? 2 days later
Thank you for your response. I looked into the capillary hemangioma and don't think that is what I am dealing with.
The spots are separate and not bigger than the tip of a pencil. They are blood red. Arterial blood red.
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 3 hours later

Thanks for feedback.

Based on what you have stated the red spots are of a tiny size and it does not look like hemangioma. Would it be possible for you you to take a photograph and post it to me. A good quality picture will help me to make any suggestions.

Capillary haemangiomas can be of a tiny size too. Therefore I request you to upload a good image of the affected region.

Hope this answers your query. Let me know if you have any deligence.