Have recurrent ulcers in mouth. Solution?

i have ulcers coming in my mouth ....
I had the habit of eating raw rice which i stopped gradually
I am not eating raw rice now but as adviced by doctor , still the ulcers are coming
It is painful and unable to talk
Posted Wed, 16 Oct 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 23 hours later
Brief Answer:
multivitamin deficiency

Detailed Answer:

You probably have multivitamin deficiency that can be partly attributed to eating raw rice.

You will need to take supplements in the form of capsule Becosules or Zincovit for a period of at least 3 weeks. One capsule daily after food. This will take care of the mouth ulcers, your pain would soon go away, and you would be able to talk normally.

Together with this, I would advise you to take fruits that are XXXXXXX in vitamin C like Oranges, lemonade for faster healing.

Get well soon.