Have pulsating in lower abdomen and stomach pain after eating. Cause?

Pulsating in right lower abdomen for past month or so & stomach pains after eating

Posted Fri, 18 Oct 2013 in Abdominal Pain
Answered by Dr. Ganesh Sanap 54 minutes later
Brief Answer:
may be gastric ulcers.

Detailed Answer:
Hi, welcome and thanks for writing in.
Stomach pain after eating is one of the symptoms of peptic ulcer specifically duodenal ulcer. It is also could be due to gastritis. I would like to suggest try some antacid tablets like proton pump inhibitor like omeprazole.
Considering pulsation in lower abdomen you need further evaluation. Basic investigation like ultrasonography of abdomen is necessary to rule any major pathology.
If symptoms doesn't get relieved with antacids then you need to consult you physician and also discuss regarding investigation.

Hope I have answered your query. If you have further doubt then please feel free ask in follow up.