Have problem during excretion, burning and blood in stool. Suggest?

Gastroenterologist, Surgical
I have problem during excretory (motion). Bit buring and i could see some times blood with my motion. Kindly advices and suggest what could be the problem.
Posted Mon, 14 Oct 2013 in Abdominal Pain
Answered by Dr. Radhakrishna Patta 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Fissure in ano...

Detailed Answer:
Burning sensation during defecation usually suggest a small fissure in ano (a small skin tear) due to passage of hard motion. This is also associated with passage of small amounts of blood after passing motion.

This will require usage of a laxative to soften motion, a local anaesthetic ointment and Sitz bath (sitting in a tub of warm water with a few drops of anti-septic solution added to it). 90% of the patients will not require any surgical treatment. And surgery is a fairly minor procedure involving widening the anal opening. I suggest you see a nearby surgeon to start with..