Have premature ejaculation, irritation in penis and stomach upset during wet dreams. Do I need medical treatment?

Good

Orthopaedic Surgeon
Question
I am 28 year, newly married Male. I feel, I have premature ejaculation. Sometime wet dream as well. and When Wet dream happen sometime I feel irritation in sexual organ. (and when wet dream happen my stomach get upset) Do I need any medical treatment?
Posted Sun, 22 Jul 2012 in Premature Ejaculation

Answered by Dr. Praveen Tayal 5 hours later
Early discharge during sexual intercourse, also called as premature ejaculation is a common health concern among young men. The commonest cause for this is anxiety and lack of proper knowledge on sexual intercourse.
The following measures will help:

a. You can practice Kegel exercises which are good for better pubococcygeal muscle control. The technique is to contract the muscle puboccocygeus. This muscle is the one which you contract when you need to hold back urine. So you need to contract this muscle, hold and relax. This needs to be repeated several times daily.

b. The frequency of intercourse also has an important role. If you have intercourse more frequently, the duration will also be more and vice versa.
Good couple intimacy is the necessary to reduce the problem.
Since you are young, sexual counselling will be of great help to you and you may see the improvement after 3 to 5 sessions. Medical treatment is needed in cases where erection is for less than 1 minute. having wet dreams is a normal phenomenon and does not require any treatment.
I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Regards.
Dr. Praveen Tayal.