Have pimples and marks on face. Applied sunblock and aloe vera gel. Suggest treatment?

Good morning Dr. XXX
I am a gal of 24 yrs old. I have always problem with my face. I mean pimple. Seriously I am loosing my self confidence cause of pimples and their marks. Normally my skin is oily skin and I am applying lotus matte-look sunblock spf-40 and use Himalaya face wash / clean & clear face wash. But then I don't find it effective. I really want to show to skin specialist Dr. but in our town, there is no such good hospitals here in Dharamsala. So I want to know what I should do with this. Any cream or face wash suggestion? I aply aloe vera gel at might before sleeping and one of my friend suggested me to apply Lobate gn and the first day i feel like it's helping me to reduce my pimple and redness but then the next day, I don't feel like its reducing , inface more redness. So plz suggest me and get me out of this problem. And please mine is not acne , its just little pimple and redness and the scars. I don't want pimple scars and pimple on my face, So please help me out.
Posted Tue, 27 Aug 2013 in Acne
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 22 minutes later
Please dont apply lobate gm.
It is a very strong steroid and can harm your skin.
You can use nilac AC gel in night.
Use acne lak soap to wash your face.
You can use a non oily sunscreen like sun cote in morning. You must wash your face thrice daily.
Let me know if you have any other doubt. Thank you
Follow-up: Have pimples and marks on face. Applied sunblock and aloe vera gel. Suggest treatment? 22 minutes later
Thank you Dr. XXXXXXX XXXXXXX Well I am googling out the products that you mentioned. But I am not sure whether I will get these products here in Dharamsala (H.P) Anyhow I want to attach the picture of my pimples on my face. But how to do that? Cause I missed that in the first phase. The products you mentioned , are they safe to apply on my face? Cause I am very much conscious on my skin as my skin is very sensitive.
Some of my friends are taking medicines for like 6 months and they said its effective but main problem is with their lips as it gets dried up. But for me, I don't have that much pimple. My pimple is very less and small but then I don't want that scars, redness and pimple. So please guarantee me with the product.
Thank You once again!
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 1 hour later
Thanks for the follow up.
Yes these products are time tested. Use nilac gel only in night, keep it for an hour and wash it off.
I think it should be available in dharmshala.
See on the right side of query page, there is an option to upload reports. You can use it to upload photos.
Thank you