Have persistent white stuff in the corners of mouth, lips dry quickly. Underlying cause?

I have persistent white stuff in the corners of my mouth. My lips dry very quickly; however I'm not dehydrated as my urine tells me. Its been this way for about a month. I just want to get the white stuff gone. Help please?
Posted Mon, 16 Sep 2013 in Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Answered by Dr. Shruti Rijhwani 33 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Nothing to worry.

Detailed Answer:
Dear sir ,

Thank you for posting your query on XXXXXXX

Well looking into your problem I see that you got white chipping of skin in corners of mouth with dryness. This is a common complaint specially when season changes.

I advise you to apply vaseline cream on your lips . Take a B complex supplement . Gently exfoliate your lips while having bath.

Dr. Shruti