Have painful sore on arms, eyebrow, nose and side of face. How to get relief?

Orthopaedic Surgeon
I have painful sore on my leg, both arms, eyebrow,nose.,side of face Also my equal Liberian is off,the r side of my leg,the infection ate my flesh down to the mussels. THE WHOLE HAS HEALED UP, BUT THE TOP OF THE SPOT LOOSE LIKE HAMBURGER MOST WITH VERY.VERY PAINFUL SEADS THATSTICK OUT OF THE TOP,WITH A THIN WHITE LAWYER OF SKIN,IF I HAPPEN TO XXXXXXX ON OF THEM THEY BLEED VERY BAD I HAPPENgently clean the spots and dressed using Acticoat, Please help me this has been going on almost 3 years, been to several Dr,s, they said twas,t merger. Or staff Please Help. As I speak my legs feels as if it has spurs sticking in it
Posted Sun, 21 Oct 2012 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Praveen Tayal 4 hours later
It seems that you have a widespread skin infection which has affected upto your muscles. Such a persistent infection needs systemic antibiotics according to the culture sensitivity of the wound swab.
Repeated aseptic dressings are needed under medical supervision to avoid any superadded infections. A careful monitoring of antibiotic doses is needed according to the response to the medicines.
Please consult a dermatologist for the proper prescription antibiotics so that adequate healing can take place. Local application of ointments will not help you much.
I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Dr. Praveen Tayal.