Have painful bump between testicles and rectum. How to remove this?

DOCTOR OF THE MONTH - Feb 2013
Feb 2013

Pediatrician
Question
i have a bump in between my testicles and my rectum that been there for about a week, alittle painful
Posted Tue, 26 Feb 2013 in General Health

Answered by Dr. E Venkata Ramana 2 hours later
Hi XXXXXXX,
Thank you for your query on Healthcare Magic,
The bump in between the testicles and the rectum may be due to a local infection like a furuncle,or a swelling due to folliculitis or an evolving abscess in the perineal area.
If it is due to a local bacterial infection requires topical antibiotic cream and oral antibiotic and if it is due to a abscess, requires incision and drainage of pus in addition to antibiotic.
So consult your doctor for the examination of the bump and its treatment.
Hope I have answered your query, if you have any clarification please let me know.
Regards.