Have pain from testicles to lower abdomen. Remedy?

Jul 2016

I have a pain in my Right testicle and moves up into my lower abdomen. I experience this about a day after working out.
Posted Sat, 16 Nov 2013 in Testicle Problems
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 26 minutes later
Brief Answer:
It is due to Epididymo-Orchitis.

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for your query.Based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have infection of Epididymis and Testis on Rt side.(Epididymo -Orchitis).This is usually secondary to UTI.

I shall be happy if you can post me few more details to help me in making comments on your problem
1)Do you have urinary symptoms associated with this symptom.
2) Do you have fever?
3) Did this started preceding sexual intercourse.?

Please get your routine urine test and urine culture done to find out the organisms causing this infection and antibiotics to which they are sensitive to.

Please take broad spectrum antibiotics along with urinary antiseptic like Nitrofurantoin and anti inflammatory medication like Diclofenac twice daily and later on switch on to appropriate antibiotics as per culture report.

Get the prescription of medicines from your family Physician.

Ensure to drink more water.To keep your urine dilute This will help to control infection .

This will get cured within 5 days.

Hope I have answered your query. If you have any more questions please feel free to ask me I shall be happy to help you .
Thanks and Regards.
Follow-up: Have pain from testicles to lower abdomen. Remedy? 26 minutes later
I have been taking doxycycline for the last 3 months for acne. I have felt this before after working out. The harder I work out the more intense the pain seems to be. I feel no discomfort while working out.

No I haven't felt it after sexual intercourse.

I had a vasectomy about 3 years ago, could this have something to do with it?
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 13 minutes later
Brief Answer:
No it is not related to vasectom.

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for follow up.
It could be due to hard workout as it increases intra-abdominal pressure while working hard.
Please get Ultrasound scanning and colour Doppler study of study of scrotum done to rule out Varicocele .

Thanks and Regards.
Dr Patil.