Have ongoing chills and noticeable in shower. Taking panadols and having headache. Suffering with anxiety. Suggest the cure?

Have ongoing chills or goosebumps only in evening and mornings, noticeable in the shower and when removing shirt. Headaches also - take 2 panadols and headache ceases. I exercise most days and this isn't a problem - i.e I don't feel unwell from training, if anything I feel better. My GP has suggested I may be suffering from anxiety?
Posted Sun, 10 Nov 2013 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Shruti Rijhwani 44 minutes later
Brief Answer:

Detailed Answer:
Dear Sir,

Thank you for posting your query on XXXXXXX

Well looking into the problem I will suggest you that goosebumps are a very non specific symptom and can occur any time any where even when you are exposed to cold .

The history that you dont feel unwell by exercise indicates that you are having good health . Your doctor remains the best judge of the situation as he has examined you also and he is right in saying that these features may be due to anxiety . Headcahes also can be tension headaches as no other featurs like photosensitivity etc. is associated with them .

But still I would like to advise you check your thyroid profile by getting S. TSH done as these symptoms can be forerunner of thyroid disease .

Dr. Shruti