Have oily skin and lots of red spot on back. Treatment?

My skin is lots of oily and i have lots of red spots on my back. I am facing with this problem from last 1 year but i always ignore this spots due to thinking of my oily skin but this spots are increses month by month what can i do???
Posted Tue, 8 Oct 2013 in Acne
Answered by Dr. Kalpana Pathak 29 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Please read a detailed answer below

Detailed Answer:
I have gone through the pics attached. You are having acne vulgaris(pimples). Acne can involve face, chest, upper arms and back.

To treat the same
Bathe with anti acne soap bar like acnay bar or per over or benzosoft soap
Apply clindamycin lotion in morning and adapalene gel in night.
Take tablet doxycycline or minocycline daily(only after prescription from a doctor nearby)

It might take two weeks to a month to see complete response.
One acne is completely resolved, continue with soap to prevent further flare ups and apply hydroquinone tretinoin combination cream like skinlite ever or melapik ever to reduce marks. Apply this cream in night only.

Hope this answered your query. Take care