Have nerofenic bladder and gerd. Feeling dizzy and pain in head. Safe to take motrin?

Hello well first let me give you details so I explain.I have slme kind of pain on the left said of my head its not like I bave a headache usally I can hurts when I touch it like if its pressure now im not sure if this is si us pressure or cause I hae a cold.sometimes when I lay down or get up its kind of feeling dizzy now I do tske percocets s d nervd pain pills cause I have ms and nerofenic bladder snd I have do you think I should take a motrin instead to relieve the pressure or nasal decongestins.cause with the pressure I have massive pain thank you maybe you can help
Posted Wed, 26 Dec 2012 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 4 hours later
The pain and the feeling of pressure in your head is likely to be due to congestion caused by sinus infection.
Symptomatic relief can be found with use of
a) Steam inhalation using warm water and menthol three times a day for 3 days
b) Topical decongestant nasal drops - 2 drops instilled into each nostril
c) Antihistamines / mast cell stabilizers.
d) Avoiding dust and allergies
e) Adequate rest; proper nutrition and plenty of fluids.
f) Mild pain killer like motrin can be used for an immediate relief.
Hope this answers your query. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.