Have muscular growth on hands and belly. Increasing in number and size. Cause? Cure?

Hi, i have a round muscular growth under my skin, on my hands and on my belly sides. it is painless but it is increasing in number from 5 (4 months back) to 11(now), all are small except one, that too is not that big but it is bigger then the others about 4 times bigger than others. can you please, let me know, what diseases it this ? and what is the cure?
Posted Mon, 3 Jun 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 32 minutes later

You are probably suffering from a condition called as lipoma.
It is a progressive condition where subcutaneous nodules are formed.

It feels hard but infact is a dense collection of fat.

You dont need to worry much, it is not a XXXXXXX condition and slowly it will regress.

It can be removed surgically, but better to leave it, as it is.
Surgical removal can cause scarring.

Let me know if you have any other doubts.

Thank you