Have monoclonal b cell lymphocytosis. Hot spot appeared above ankle. Related?

Hi i have a hot spot on my top left side of my left foot and just above the ankle of my right foot,what is that about?comes on my feet now and again not all the time..I have mono clonoal
bcell related to that?
Posted Sat, 27 Apr 2013 in Lymphoma
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 3 hours later

Kindly do describe the spot you have in little more detail.

Do you mean a radiologically hot spot?
Is the spot hotter than surrounding areas?
How big is the spot?
Since when did you notice this spot?
Is there any colour change in the skin over mentioned spot?

Some more details in your words would be helpful.

Waiting for your response,
Follow-up: Have monoclonal b cell lymphocytosis. Hot spot appeared above ankle. Related? 9 minutes later
No there are just those two areas where I feel a burning sensation as a spot on my left foot top and my right foot side near my ankle...I've no radiation as its only very early stages at present as far as recently i know...they are just burning
spots on my far as I know i'm not dieabetic and i am quite a bit over weight to about 40kg guessing so I do take blood pressure and cholestral tablets for both of those things also there are no marks or red spots on my feet or change of any swellling no I don't know really...thanks XXXXXX
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 21 minutes later

Thanks for the information.
The areas you have could be due to mild damage in the superficial nerves supplying the affected areas.
This can occur due to vitamin deficiency or due to anti-cholesterol medications.

Vitamins like B complex when deficient interfere with nerve functioning and present with patchy areas of paraesthesia. Daily multivitamin supplements will solve the issue without any complications.

Anticholesterol medications tend to decrease the fat which is essential for the insulation around a nerve. Lack of insulation leads to function impairment and lead to the above problem. This is a rare side effect and will subside with multivitamin supplementation without changing the anticholesterol medications.

Hope, I answered your query.

Please let me know if there are any other concerns.