Have low sodium level and normal chloride level. Is this normal?

my sodium # is 133 and my chloride # is 97, how do i correct this ?
Posted Mon, 22 Apr 2013 in X-ray, Lab tests and Scans
Answered by Dr. Sundar Gnanavel 16 minutes later
Thanks for your query. Your sodium level is in the low normal range and chloride is well within normal range. You do not need any active intervention currently. For low sodium level, saline infusion is generally recommended. Wish you good health.
Dr Sundar
Follow-up: Have low sodium level and normal chloride level. Is this normal? 3 minutes later
what do i do about my balance ? and chloride level
Answered by Dr. Sundar Gnanavel 9 hours later
As I had mentioned already you would require no intervention for this minimal deficit. You can repeat the test after a few days when I expect the levels to have returned to normal. You currently exhibit no specific symptoms associated with low sodium level. Hence there is no reason to worry.
Dr Sundar