Have low energy levels. Blood pressure checked. What does it indicate?

I got a blood pressure check done and the nurse reported 90/100. I am a lit stressed out and have low energy levels. What does this indicate?
Posted Sat, 12 Oct 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 26 minutes later
Brief Answer:
blood pressure is normal

Detailed Answer:

Your blood pressure reading at 90/100 is normal for now. It is just a single reading and this reading is not sufficient to conclude on the problem.

What you need to do now is to repeat the blood pressure reading at three different times in the next 3 days. Only then, we can conclude on what it indicates. For now, your blood pressure indicates nothing serious.

Please relax and drink plenty of fluids like Electral water, tender coconut water, fresh fruit juices to get back the energy levels.

Wish you good health.