Have large varicose veins running through bladder. What is the cause of blood in urine?

I have been bleeding though my kidney for 2 kidney Dr. said he can t fine anything. He also said I have a large varicose vein that run though the middle of my bladder. Ihad a CT scan and scope
Posted Wed, 4 Dec 2013 in Kidney Conditions
Answered by Dr. Rakesh Madhyastha 37 minutes later
Brief Answer: Hematuria Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for the query It looks like you are suffering from hematuria ( blood in urine) and it is due the bladder varices. Here is what I suggest to you 1. There is no medications you could use to effectively cure this, however beta blockers have been tried along with flavenoids. Please approach your physician with this suggestion 2. Effective treatment would be to approach a urologist for sclerotherpay of the varices. This should stop the bleeding 3. Usually portal hypertension should be ruled out by doing an ultrasound scan of the abdomen, I am sure it has already been done in your case I hope I was of help, if you have any further queries please get back to me I wish you good health Regards