Have large ovarian cyst that covers female organs. Suggested surgery?Worried about antibiotics and medicines used for pain. Guide?

Please send this inquiry to Dr. XXXXXXX XXXXXXX He is familiar with my medical history and current symptomology and prescription meds.
Dear Dr. XXXXXXX I will not see my rheumatologist this month because I need an open hysterectomy on XXXXXXX 11. I have a large ovarian cyst that covers all my female organs.
I cannot concentrate on another medical problem at this time. I had to go to the local hospital emergency room where I spent the day (as many others) in pain while they successfully diagnosed it with a cat scan and ultra sound, by the end of the day. I have seen a specialist in gynecological oncology. He does not believe it is cancerous, but he is ready for any contingency. I am afraid of the antibiotics and medicines they will use for pain,(not the operation) including the anti-nausea medicine. Low dose morphine and anti nausea meds in the emergency room made me violently sick.
After I have re-cooped, I will make an appointment with the rheumatologist. I will write you as things go along, my dear Dr. XXXXXXX Thank you for any response you have. XXXXXXX (HCM0000)
Posted Mon, 24 Jun 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 5 hours later

Its unfortunate to know that you developed this new condition.

Dont worry, ovarain cyst is quiet a common condition and is often not associated with malignancy.
It can be successfully removed by operation.

There should not be any complication of antibiotics or anesthesia.

Please remove that fear from mind.

Autoimmune disorders like Lupus are chronic and we can deal with it later.

You must get this operation done, as rupture of cyst can complicate the case.

Wishing you a speedy recovery,

Hope to hear soon from you.

Thank you,