Have itchy rashes on foot sole. How long will it take to cure?

can migraine itching last for several days or indefinitely? I am suffering from itching in right foot sole, for the past one week. Ant-alergics are not working, and anti-fungal are not working. THere are no eruptions or rash on the skin. Are are there any tests available for correct diagnosis of the problem?
Posted Sun, 5 May 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Gopal Krishna Dash 3 hours later

Thanks for the query,

I understand your problem

You need to be examined by a skin specialist which will clarify the diagnosis as you have said that anti-allergic medicines have not helped you. If the examination by the skinn specialist dose not yields, you may go for a skin biopsy/scraping which depends upon the examination findings.

Hope this helps
Please get back to me in case you have any other concern

Best wishes