Have itchy rash and tingling sensation on waistline. How to get relief?

I have itching and tingling sensation on my waistline with small clusters of bumps that look like a rash. Itching with pain and discomfort.
Posted Tue, 28 May 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Muhammad Ishfaq Habib 1 hour later
Welcome to XXXXXXX

As the waist line is the common site for sweat release and moisture therefore it is more vulnerable for yeast infections and allergic reactions. The bumps usually result due to an allergic condition and it may be due to fiber you are using or due to the tightness of the bell.

You can use anti histamine tablets orally and a hydrocortisone cream topically on the bumps. moreover washing with cold water will also help to relieve pain and itch and reduce the size of the bump.

If you still have some query, feel free to ask