Have itchy ears. Suggested no signs of infection. What can be done?

Emergency Medicine Specialist
What can I do to relieve my itchy ears? Have seen an ENT recently and he saw no signs of an infection.
Posted Mon, 30 Sep 2013 in Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Answered by Dr. R.A. Singh 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
An antihistamine may help.

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for writing your query.

After reading your post, it seems that you might be having an allergic reaction.
I would like to suggest that you can take an antihistamine like Cetrizine 10 mg once a day for relief from itching.

You should look out for the cause of your itching like any new products you have used like-new soap/shampoo/perfume,etc. You should also look out for any new food you have consumed.

Application of soothing lotion or moisturizing lotion can relieve your symptoms.

I hope this is helpful to you.
If you have any further query, I will be happy to help.
Regards. Thanks.