Have hypoglycemia. Appetite loss, fatigue. Solution?

I have hypoglycemia and I am not hungry a lot. I am down to 104 pounds and I am 5'6". I think perhaps exercise would be a good solution, but I have about no energy.
Posted Sat, 14 Jul 2012 in Diabetes
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 2 hours later

Have you got your blood sugar levels examined , If you see your levels consecutively lower than 80 gm/dl on three different occasions then Hypoglycemia can be considered .Later , you may have to be studied in detail to find out the underlying condition responsible for low sugar levels.

If you learn that your sugar levels are more than 80 gm/dl on three different occasions then you going for exercise to build your stamina is always a good option.Few days in the beginning it may be troublesome but as time passes you will feel comfortable more on doing exercise.

Do have energy drinks regularly or drink a equal mixture of lemon and grape juice in the morning this will keep you in high energy level all through the day.

Wish you good health.