Have headache with electric shocks and undergone carpel tunnel surgery. Is it related?

have headache with electric shocks I just had a surgery carpel tunnel right hand I don't know is this related
Posted Thu, 21 Nov 2013 in Headache and Migraines
Answered by Dr. Rakesh Madhyastha 3 hours later
Brief Answer: Not related Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for the query What you are suffering from looks like migraine, it is not related to the carpel tunnel surgery but could be related to some post operative medications they might have put you on. So in order to help you better could you please get back to me with the following 1. When was the carpel tunnel surgery done? What are the medication you are currently on? 2. How often do you get these headaches and where exactly are you experiencing electric shock like sensations? 3. Did you try taking any medications for the headache? DId it improve? Please get back to me, I am awaiting your reply Regards