Have headache, stiff body, frequent urination and spots on upper thigh. Safe remedy?

Nov 2013

I have a subnormal temperature== 96, dull headache, body stiffness, urinating often, a herpes (or like herpes) spot the size of a quarter on my upper thigh, and generally feel awful
Posted Thu, 4 Apr 2013 in Headache and Migraines
Answered by Dr. Sudhir Kumar 37 minutes later

Thank you for posting your query.

I can understand the discomfort you are facing on account of your illness.

Based on your symptoms, two important conditions need to be excluded- diabetes mellitus (high blood sugars) and hypothyroidism (deficiency of thyroid hormone). These can be excluded by blood tests- fasting blood sugar and thyroid profile. So, please get them checked, if not already tested.

In addition, an urine examination.

Please get back if you have more queries.

Best wishes,

Dr Sudhir Kumar MD (Internal Medicine), DM (Neurology) XXXXXXX Consultant Neurologist
Apollo Hospitals, Hyderabad,
My personal URL on this website:
My email: YYYY@YYYY
My Website: WWW.WWWW.WW My blog: