Have headache, depression and feeling unwell

Respected Doctor,
I am suffering from pain i my head from 2 weeks. I feel very depressed and feeling unwell.
Posted Sat, 22 Sep 2012 in Headache and Migraines
Answered by Dr. Mihail Iepure 52 minutes later
Welcome to Healthcare Magic ,

Continuously headaches that last two weeks are very concerned, , there must be cause and you have to find out as soon as possible. There so many causes when headache may occur and of course as a result you experience weaknesses, confusion, depression. From them most frequently migraine, nervous tension, stress, inadequate diet and huge amount of work, Hypertension, but there can be also seriously causes : intracranial ,systemic disorders, drugs or poisoning ( gazes, smoke, toxins, etc.. ) , infections. Make an self assessment and check out possible factor involved and my advice don’t delay with Doctor consultation, probably you need computer tomography scan and blood work . All these tests will help you understand and clarify your condition and accordingly choose most effective treatment.
Hope this helps and I have answered your query. If you have additional queries don’t hesitate to ask.

Best Regards,