Have hard bump on forehead, joint area and on hand and wrist. Feeling light headed. Looking for cure?

Nephrologist
Question
yes, I have a hard bump on my forehead, center, like a wanna be unicorn! It is 2 cm in size and hard, non movable. If I press onit with force, I sometimes feel lightheaded, therefore, I am not doing that anymore. I alsohave a similar lump on my right thumb joint area and on my right hand wrist, lateral.
Posted Sun, 12 Aug 2012 in Bones, Muscles and Joints

Answered by Dr. Rakesh Madhyastha 19 minutes later
Hello

Thanks for the query

I need to know more about the problem in order to come to a better conclusion

1. For how long have you had this bump?
2. Have you hit yourself somewhere in that area sometime back?
3. Is it growing in size?
4. It would be very easy for me if you could attach the photo of both the bump

Please write back with the answers, I am awaiting your reply

Follow-up: Have hard bump on forehead, joint area and on hand and wrist. Feeling light headed. Looking for cure? 22 hours later
I have not had any injury to the spot of the lump but i did have a car accident approximately 14 years ago, where the left side of my head hit the window. I now know i suffered a concussion, based on what is now known about concussions. I would say that i first noticed the lump about 5 years ago and while it is getting bigger in size, not in a fast manner. I will send you a photo.

Answered by Dr. Rakesh Madhyastha 2 hours later
Hello

Thanks for the query

A small hard lump on the forehead is either a growth from the tissue of the forehead or bone. Since it has been growing extremely slowly it is most likely to be benign. I would advice you to seek help from a general surgeon on an OPD basis and look into the matter.

Please attach the photo so that I can help you better

I wish you good health