Have had Electrocardiogram, chest radiograph and Ultrasound of femoral veins. What does finding indicate?

As you see I have attached the case study I am trying to understand. It is inrthe first paragraph I think is important : . Chest radiograph showed a diffuse infiltrate in the right upper lung lobe. An electrocardiogram showed a ventricular rate of 56 beats per minute, atrioventricular dissociation, and right bundle-branch block. (WHAT THIS MEANS?) The right ventricle was enlarged, with moderate tricuspid insufficiency, the left ventricle normal in size and function. (WHAT THIS MEANS?) Thirty-five minutes after admission, intravenous thrombolytic therapy was given. She recovered consciousness, and her mental status improved, so that she was able to follow commands. Ultrasound examination of the femoral and popliteal veins showed no evidence of thrombosis. Treatment with warfarin was initiated on the fourth hospital day. I will have an exam on it , please could you explain what happened here? did she had an heart attach? could you please explain the case study for each paragraph please?
Sorry I am under pressure for my exam!
many thanks XXXXXXX
Posted Thu, 23 May 2013 in Hypertension and Heart Disease
Answered by Dr. Andy Fine 2 hours later

To translate, the chest x-ray shows pneumonia and the electrocardiogram shows some abnormalities that are not urgent, however the heart function, size, and effectiveness remains adequate. Patient was treated for a blood clot in the lungs most likely due to either a blood clot from the legs or originating from the lungs themselves. Not sure about the cause. No heart attack.

Blood thinners given to thin the clot. Ultrasound examination of the lower extremity showed no clot, so that means the clot originated in the chest. They will have to do tests to rule out genetic causes of clotting. Patient will need to be on blood thinners for 3 months.

I hope this helps.