Have foul stench from back of tongue. Having pain. Tried different mouth washes. What to do?

I was recently on a month of antibiotics for a chronic sinus infection. however, the main problem that i have complained to the ent about continues. I continue to have a foul stench from the back of my throat or tongue. the odor smells like there is something rotting. It is really embarrasing when i am in a vehicle with the air condition on.. I have pain on the left side of my throat. I brush my teeth, floss, brush the gums tonque. I have tried different kinds of mouth wash. My tongue usually feels like i have been eating pineapple which i havent. I have even considered going to the XXXXXXX and white in Temple, XXXXXXX
Posted Tue, 9 Jul 2013 in Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 59 minutes later
The condition of bad breath is called as halitosis.
It is one of the most important marker of chronic tonsilitis.
Even sinus problem can be related to tonsilitis.
I would like to know whether your ent specialist have said anything about this.
Waiting for your response.
Thank you