Have excessive sweating in groin and butt area. Tried deodorant and dricolor. Remedy?

I've got a problem with excessive sweating, mainly in the groin/butt area, it is worse when it is hot but still happens when its cold, I am a 19 yr old male, I have tried deodorant and driclor but neither seem to do much at all, I'm a bit of a hot-blooded person but this is really giving me the shits, I want to get it sorted out before next summer because it is really bad, would you have any ideas?
Posted Thu, 8 Aug 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Kalpana Pathak 3 hours later
Hyperhidrosis in the mentioned area could be due to stress, anxiety, exercise, excess heat or humidity. the treatment options available are
1) aluminium chloride hexahydrate. It has to be used every night after washing the area with soap and water. Once the sweating decreases, use it once in a week.
2) Botox- injected in sweat glands and offers wonderful but temporary results
3) sympathectomy- nerve is cut to decrease sweat. A surgical procedure.
4) tap water iontophoresis- a current based treatment.

amongst all above Botox has the best role.

Now in your case, these measures would help
1) wear loose cotton underclothes and change it twice in a day
2) use an antibacterial soap for bathing
3) dust the area with antifungal powder in morning
4) every night use drysol till sweating decreases
5) shave your pubic area
6) avoid exposure to spicy foods, sweat, exercise, heat humidity if possible.
7) avoid wearing tight clothes or thick clothes like denims
if these do not work, you may consider consulting a dermatologist nearby for the more definite treatments mentioned above.

read this link- WWW.WWWW.WW
Hope that helped.