Have erection problem. How to overcome this?

Dec 2012

Hi i have erection problem..i get bard when i watch open n read sexy story other then that i don't even get soft erection in my penis and yea i do get the morning harding. .please help me Dr
Posted Wed, 7 Aug 2013 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. Nsah Bernard 1 hour later

Thanks for posting on XXXXXXX

I do not think you are indeed having an erection problem, but rather your mind is playing tricks with you. You are young and will need to explore your sexuality more with real women in order to conclude that you have problems with erection.
Watching at erotic movies or pictures or ready erotic stories is not the same as having a real woman.
You will need to find a real sexual partner and explore this with and if you do not find any more erections, you will need to consult with a sex specialist who can guide you through recovering from erectile dysfunction.
The majority of erectile dysfunctions are of psychological origin and if you can get your mind focused on a real sexual partner, then you will surely get better erections.

Hope that this helps and wish you the best.
Dr. Nsah