Have enlarged spleen. What treatment should be done?

Pediatrician, Infectious Diseases
Question
we have prolam in liver my tilli size big he not normal size so my health is very week
Posted Wed, 20 Feb 2013 in Liver and Gall Bladder

Answered by Dr. Hema Yadav 2 hours later
Tilli in Hindi refers to spleen which is a left sided abdominal organ.
The liver is a solid organ in the right side of abdomen.
Enlarged spleen size is often due to varied causes like infection ( malaria , viral infections),cirrhosis ( alcoholic etc)and other liver diseases(liver failure), blood diseases characterized by abnormal blood cells( bleeding disorders,cancer), problems with the lymph system, or other conditions.
The treatment will depend on cause ( mostly medications and in severe cases surgery)
I assume you have got yourself evaluated by a gastroenterologist or a surgeon to confirm the diagnosis .
If not then please do so.
If yes then kindly provide details of your tests and diagnosis so that I can guide you further.
Awaiting your response,

Follow-up: Have enlarged spleen. What treatment should be done? 20 hours later
sir,

i uploed our X-ray report ,Ultra sound report,CECT WHOLE ABDOMEN & PELVIS Report Previos Month than from We Face this Problam so give me sugesition

Thanks for the follow up.
I am sorry for the inconvenience but I have only received your X-ray report which is normal and hence I cannot comment any further. Kindly upload the ct and ultrasound reports as soon as convenient.
Awaiting your response,