Have endometriosis, done laparoscopy, taking tablets for irregular periods, now delayed periods. What to do?

I am XXXXXXX My age is 23. My height is 5.1 inch and 69 kg weight. I got married on dec 2010. As soon as i got married i had irregular period. My self and my hubby both took complete checkup. All r normal. Then i had tablet and i got my periods regular. For last 8 months my periods are normal at a cycle of 30 days. But still then i am not able to conceive. Later on doctor asked me to go for laparoscopy test to check whether my tubes are blocked. I undergone the test i found my tubes are clear. No blocks found. But they said i am having endometriosis. They said minimum amout of endometriosis found and they will disapper went i get pregnant and there wont be any problem in conceiving. Still last month i had regular periods. My last period was on july 30th. Till now i dint get my period. Today morning i took home pregnancy test it came out -ve. what i have to do next? i have to go for blood test or i have to wait for one more week?
Posted Thu, 27 Sep 2012 in Getting Pregnant
Answered by Dr. Chandra Shekhar Sharma 24 minutes later
Welcome to XXXXXXX
Menstrual period generally occurs on 14th day of ovulation. Some times due to hormonal imbalance ovulation is delayed, and thus period is also delayed. In my opinion you should weight for a week more and if period doesn't start, get blood test for pregnancy done.
You should use ovulation prediction kit to identify date of ovulation and have sex on the day of ovulation and for few days thereafter. After sex don't move, take rest in bed and don't wash.
Thanks for trusting XXXXXXX and posting your query.
Hope you found my response to your query informative and helpful.
If you have further concerns in this regard, I would be happy to discuss those with you as well.
With good wishes,
Dr.Chandra Shekhar Sharma