Have ejaculation problem. Suggest?

DOCTOR OF THE MONTH - Dec 2014
Dec 2014

Psychiatrist
Question
I have ejaculation problem please assist
Posted Sat, 5 Oct 2013 in Premature Ejaculation

Answered by Dr. Seikhoo Bishnoi 33 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Please give more details

Detailed Answer:
Hello
Welcome to XXXXXXX

Ejaculation problem may be premature ejaculation or delayed ejaculation. I can answer the query in detail if you can provide me a little more details about problem. You can write down in follow up query.

Thanks

Follow-up: Have ejaculation problem. Suggest? 3 minutes later
without intercourse my sperm was out

Answered by Dr. Seikhoo Bishnoi 8 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Hello again

Detailed Answer:
You have problem of ejaculation before penetration. It seems you have premature ejaculation. It is a common problem, best thing to avoid is to divert your attention during intercourse.

Medicines like SSRIs are very useful for this problem. Dapoxetine is a good medicine for this problem. The tablet should be taken about 1 hr before sexual intercourse. You can take help of a psychiatrist for detailed prescription.

Application of lignocaine Jelley during sexual intercourse can also delay ejeculation.

Hope this helps you, you can ask again if you have more doubts.

Thanks

Follow-up: Have ejaculation problem. Suggest? 4 minutes later
can I use viagra

Answered by Dr. Seikhoo Bishnoi 2 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Hello again

Detailed Answer:
Viagra or sildenafil increases the erection but it doesn't help in pre mature ejaculation. Best is to take Dapoxetine or drug combination of sildenafil and Dapoxetine.

Thanks