Have done some blood test. What does Report indicate?

Today I have done some blood test the Report is as follows (attached)
age 38 years
height 5'7"
weight 68.4 kg
symptoms : no significant symptoms yet noticed , need advice about diet and medicine
Posted Mon, 9 Sep 2013 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Shruti Rijhwani 22 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Hypothyroidism , Dyslipidemia

Detailed Answer:
Dear sir,

Thank you for posting your query on XXXXXXX

Well going through all your reports I see that your TSH is raised that means you suffer from hypothyroidism for which thyroxine replacement needs to be started .Before that T3 , T4 levels need to be tested.

Second you are having dyslipidemia which presently can be managed by diet modification and exercise . Avoid fried foods , incorporate salad in your meals . Try losing weight and do regular exercise.

I advise you to see a physician for complete evaluation and starting of medicines.

Dr. Shruti