Ask a Dentist   »  

Have done RCT. Looking for good dentist or specialist

Dentist, Prosthodontics
HI, I am looking for good Dentist/Specialist as i have done RCT some time back which has been gone now seems to be not sure . So if you guys pls help me finding the good Doctor . I am staying in Marathalli ORR. Banaglore
Posted Sat, 13 Oct 2012 in Dental Health
Answered by Dr. Shivangi Gajwani Jain 4 hours later

Root canals ideally are done by the endodontist (root canal specialist). The specialist will do a retreatment or repeat rootcanal (if required)after taking an xray of the existing rootcanal. You can write to YYYY@YYYY / Use alternate service 'Fix an appointment' mentioning your area there. You will receive a call an hour after obliging.

If you have any more questions, i'll be happy to help.
Follow-up: Have done RCT. Looking for good dentist or specialist 13 hours later
Thanks for your reply Dr. XXXXXX i have already informed them but did not find any good endodontist till now, so if you know some one good in bangalore then please let me know i will find and XXXXXX him. Thanks Again.
Answered by Dr. Shivangi Gajwani Jain 1 hour later

Personally I do not have any reference of dentist in Bangalore. Therefore I have informed about your needs personally to the customer support team of XXXXXXX to assist you. I am sure the support team will contact you soon and do the needful.

I will be available for second opinion (if you need) once the primary consult with a doctor is done.

Wish you a speedy recovery.