Have dark circle. Not cured by applying creams. How to get rid of it and get glowing skin?

I have dark circle problem since last many years. Tried many thing but no result. Also my skin is becoming dull, dry and darker. I want a glowing skin and get rid of these dark circles. please recommend and also tell me the usage of the medicine.
Posted Sun, 24 Feb 2013 in Beauty & Cosmetics
Answered by Dr. Ratnesh Pandey 48 hours later

Welcome to Health Care Magic.

First of all, stop applying any cosmetics on your face. It harms the skin and leads to some unwanted patches.

It may be due to some consequence of earlier disease. Go through for blood checkup and Hb%. If it is low, make changes in diet to improve it.

You can start with following medicine

1 Berberis Aquifolium Q 10 drops in Half cup of water two times in a day.

2 Acid Phos 3x, 4 drops in Half cup of water 3 times in a day.

3 Ipecauc 200, 6 pills once in a day on the tongue.

Apart from this, take proper sleep and diet. No need to apply any thing (cream or oinment) on the skin. Wash your face 3-4 times in a day.

It will help you to gain healthy skin.

Hope I have answered your query to your satisfaction. If you have any query, feel free to ask.

Follow-up: Have dark circle. Not cured by applying creams. How to get rid of it and get glowing skin? 48 hours later
Hi Doctor
All the medicine you have mentioned, all these oral medication ?
Answered by Dr. Ratnesh Pandey 18 hours later

Yes, all the medicine I have prescribed should be administered orally only. No need to apply anything on the skin. Take the medicine for one month and then let me know the progress.
If you have anything, feel free to ask