Have corneal injury in eye. Having pain. Using Zentil gel. Treatment?

I have a corneal injury in my right eye, kindly suggest the treatment, it happened six months back. It is recurring, pain in the eye has increased in the last 4-5 days. Have put Refresh tears and Zentil gel when it first time occured.
Posted Thu, 25 Jul 2013 in Vision and Eye Disorders
Answered by Dr. N. K. Misra 2 hours later
thanks for sending your query to us.
in cases like this you have to have a repeat of this treatment,try refresh tears for 2days and if you feel that the response is less then genteal gel can be added.
Injuries like this ,once healed ,do not recur like this normally.We have to keep an open mind that there can be some other reason for your pain.Surface disorders will be relieved by this medication but if not do get back to me.
In case there is some discharge in the eye as well,antibiotic eye drops can also be added.
Do get back to me in case of any further query in this regard.